Terms and conditions
Acceptance of Orders: All orders are subject to acceptance by Grosfillex, Inc. Orders must be approved by our credit department before being processed or entered. Stock cannot be reserved. Please note: All orders must ship complete; split shipments are not permitted. If you need in-stock items to ship, a new PO must be submitted for any out-of-stock product. All additional freight and accessorial fees will apply to both orders. Please consult your Grosfillex Sales Representative for details.
Claims & Damages: Grosfillex carefully packages its products and inspects them thoroughly before they leave the factory. It is the duty of the Receiving Party (end user, customer, or responsible party) to inspect all merchandise - immediately upon arrival - for any visual or concealed damage.
ATTENTION - Effective immediately:
All freight deliveries from Grosfillex are required to be inspected by the Receiving Party before the carrier leaves the facility. A signature from the Receiving Party is required on the Bill of Lading. In order to present a claim to Grosfillex for product replacement, all freight damage must be clearly documented in detail on the Bill of Lading.
Freight damage discovered after the carrier has left the facility that has not been documented on the Bill of Lading will be the responsibility of the Receiving Party. The product will not be eligible for refund or replacement by Grosfillex.
Products with freight damage from all Third-Party and Collect shipments are not eligible for replacement by Grosfillex. Customers must contact their carrier directly.
Limited Warranty: Grosfillex, Inc. manufactures its products from first quality raw materials and according to the most advanced standards of manufacturing process available. See warranty chart on the Grosfillex Warranty page.
Pricing & Shipping Terms:
• Orders shipping FOB Lebanon, PA, freight collect - buyer is responsible for the freight charges.
• Orders shipping FOB destination, freight prepaid - Grosfillex is responsible for the freight charges.
Routing: Unless a special request is specifically made by the dealer, Grosfillex uses its best judgment in choosing carriers and routes to provide “Best Way” routing. A rebate will not be issued if a less expensive method is found.
• Re-Delivery Charge: Add $95.00 for each delivery.
• Call Before Delivery: Add $30.00 for each “call before delivery” shipment.
• Construction Site Delivery: Add $80.00 for each delivery.
• Residential Delivery: Add $75.00 per delivery.
• Driver Assist Delivery: Add $75.00 for each delivery.
• Lift Gate Delivery: Add $75.00 per delivery.
• Limited Access Delivery (places of worship, fairs, amusement parks, HOAs, prisons, military bases, schools): Add $75.00 per delivery.
• Inside Delivery: Add $75.00 for each delivery.
• Reconsignment Charge: Add $75.00 for each delivery.
In-season Payment Terms: NET 30 days from date of invoice. Late fees will be charged at a rate of 1 1/2% per month. Late fees will be automatically added to account balance.
Accepted Methods of Payment: The preferred method of payment is bank transfer via ACH/wire transfer. Checks are accepted; however, please note that payments via check involve extended mail and processing time. Beginning January 1, 2023, credit card payments will be accepted through CardX, a third-party vendor that adheres to the highest level of security protocols. CardX charges a 3.5% processing fee which will be automatically added to all credit card payments.
Samples: Samples of products may be purchased at a quantity of no more than one per item at a time at the regular sample price of 50/50 and freight. Samples may not be returned to Grosfillex..
Handling Costs: Minimum net order is $500.00. Orders less than $500.00 net invoice are subject to a handling charge of $50.00. Any products ordered in less than masterpack quantities will be charged an additional $50.00 per invoice.
Returns: Grosfillex will not accept merchandise returns without prior written authorization, in the form of an RMA (Return Merchandise Authorization).
• A copy of the RMA must accompany the returned merchandise in the form of a packing slip. RMA # must appear on each carton returned. Returns must be shipped via a Grosfillex authorized carrier.
• No freight collect shipments will be accepted.
• Authorized returns are subject to a 15% restocking fee.
• Merchandise will only be accepted in full masterpacks and in its original packaging.
• Credit for returns will only be issued after the receipt and inspection of returned merchandise.
Every customer is expected to forward all their resale certificates to Grosfillex, Inc. Due to the economic Nexus ruling, customers may start to see sales tax calculated on invoices which we have not previously collected. For this purpose, please submit all resale certificates by fax to 610-693-6429.
GROSFILLEX, INC. reserves the right to make improvements to its product design and to discontinue products or fabric colors without prior notice.
All prices published are per single unit. Prices are subject to change without notice.