Westport Adirondack Chair
The perfect chair for your guests to relax and unwind! Proudly crafted in Pennsylvania, USA, the Westport Commercial Adirondack Chair combines the easy-care, zero maintenance benefits of resin with the durability and comfort found in more expensive materials.
We do this by using MPC (Mineral Polymer Composite) -- a high grade polymer formula allowing us to make a superior product with a dramatic wood-like finish. Weighing in at a substantial 22 lbs., the Westport arrives completely assembled, stacks for off-season storage, and is tested to ASTM 1561B. Black Stainless Steel hardware.
- No assembly required to dramatically reduce setup time and costs.
- Stackable for optimal storage during the offseason.
- Perfect balance of weight (22 lbs/10 kgs) to resist strong winds but maintain ease of handling.
- Exceptional lumbar support.
- Seat 3” higher and wider than the average adirondack to maximize comfort -- sit down and stand up effortlessly.
- ASTM tested to hold up to 400 lbs in weight for superior strength and durability.
- Proudly made in the USA