The sophisticated Acadia Classic Dining Armchair features a contoured ladder-back design and contoured seat for ergonomic comfort. Wood grained with a satin finish, the Acadia is made of 100% prime resin for long-lasting durability against the elements.
• Passes ASTM F 1561-96 Class B performance standard for commercial outdoor seating
• Wood grained with a satin finish.
• Classic ladder-back design coordinates with the Atlantis Table Collection.
• Commercial grade outdoor armchair specifically made for food service and hospitality use.
• Rated to 300 pounds for safe use in commercial environments.
• Contoured seat and back for ergonomic comfort.
• 2” x 2” legs with hard wearing footpads for structural rigidity.
• Made of 100% prime resin, a material naturally impervious to salt air, chlorine and most common food and environmental stains.
• Specifically formulated to provide long-lasting resistance to U.V. light discoloration.
• Low maintenance item: —No refinishing —Easy to clean with soap and water
• Stacks for easy storage.
Discover the key information on our product.View our catalog
You may also like