The Bahia stacking adjustable chaise is specifically made for commercial use and passes ASTM F 1988-99 Class B performance standard. Featuring reinforced slats and frame for extra support, the Bahia is rated to 300 lbs. for resistance to breakage under static load. Impervious to salt water, chlorine and most common stains, the easy to store Bahia is a true contract quality chaise.
• Passes ASTM F 1988-99 Class B performance standard for commercial outdoor lounging
• Specifically made for commercial use.
• Twice the resistance to U.V. degradation than the ordinary market chaise.
• Reinforced slats and frame for extra support.
• Rated to 300 pounds for resistance to breakage under static load.
• Recessed roll-away wheels for easy mobility and quick storage.
• Stackable; easy to store.
• Built-in safety guard prevents finger injuries caused by accidental fall of the adjustable back.
• Longer sleigh glides to prevent accidental front tilt.
• Rounded edges and 4-position adjustable back.
• Impervious to salt water, chlorine and most common stains.
• A true contract chaise for the professional.