The Nautical adjustable sling chaise without arms is specifically made for commercial use. Designed for enduring comfort with a firm, breathable and supportive sling and 4-position adjustable back. The Nautical chaise features recessed wheels for ease of mobility and an easy-to-replace woven vinyl coated polyester sling. Stackable for easy storage.
• Passes ASTM F1988-99 Class B performance standard for commercial outdoor lounging.
• Specifically made for commercial use.
• Supreme comfort of a firm, breathable and supportive commercial grade sling and 4-position adjustable back.
• Vinyl coated polyester fabric for strength and color-fastness. Twice the fabric weight of any other sling chaise.
• Easy to replace sling fabric for repair or refurbishment.
• Sanitized® mesh sling for mildew resistance.
• “Memory” sling and resin frame assembly by elastic cordage for excellent recovery and shape retention.
• Frame will not rust or peel; made of 100% first quality U.V. stabilized resin, reinforced where it counts.
• Rated to 300 pounds with a proven track record for structural strength.
• Naturally impervious to salt air and most common stains. Cleans easily with a solution of mild liquid detergent (please refer to our cleaning instructions.)
• Commercial grade Delrin® or nylon glides for durability, extra resistance to wear and soft standing on any surface plus they won’t mark your deck!
• No pins to fall out, break or rust at pivot points.
• Stackable for easy storage.
Discover the key information on our product.View our catalog
You may also like